Skip directly to content

Please come to Chile!

• GerardoFerro's picture
    Please come to Chile!
    says (2012-10-05 20:37)

Dear Sam Beam, first, I want to congratulate you on your art. Your music has accompanied me in the best (and worst) times throughout the years. It's filled me with happiness and has given me increadible moments. I'm very happy to have discovered you in 2005 with I was 16 years old y have followed you until the present day. Therefore I'm opening this topic in your forum because I want to ask you to come to Chile. Man, you must have a ton of fans here and I dont doubt that you would have a theatre full of people that would want to listen and admire your art.

GerardoFerro's picture
on (Oct 05, 2012)

Dear Sam Beam, first, I want to congratulate you on your art. Your music has accompanied me in the best (and worst) times throughout the years. It's filled me with happiness and has given me increadible moments. I'm very happy to have discovered you in 2005 with I was 16 years old y have followed you until the present day. Therefore I'm opening this topic in your forum because I want to ask you to come to Chile. Man, you must have a ton of fans here and I dont doubt that you would have a theatre full of people that would want to listen and admire your art. Please, you'll soon be playing in Mexico, remember Chile. We're far away but I would really love to see you live. Cheers, Gerardo.

Forum category: