Skip directly to content

Instrumental Sodom South Georgia?

• Legend339's picture
    Instrumental Sodom South Georgia?
    says (2013-03-01 13:58)

Hi Everyone,

My fiancee wants to have Sodom South Georgia playing when she walks up the aisle at our wedding, but we wanted to have an instrumental version since she's worried some of our guests might not find the lyrics as beautiful as we do.

I've been trying to use Audacity to mix out the vocals, but I can't figure out how because they're mixed in both channels and I can't get them separated. Is anybody a whiz with Audacity or any other sound editor and could help me create an instrumental version of SSG?

Thanks so much for your help!

Luke

Legend339's picture
on (Mar 01, 2013)

Hi Everyone,

My fiancee wants to have Sodom South Georgia playing when she walks up the aisle at our wedding, but we wanted to have an instrumental version since she's worried some of our guests might not find the lyrics as beautiful as we do.

I've been trying to use Audacity to mix out the vocals, but I can't figure out how because they're mixed in both channels and I can't get them separated. Is anybody a whiz with Audacity or any other sound editor and could help me create an instrumental version of SSG?

Thanks so much for your help!

Luke

Forum category: