Skip directly to content

9:30 Club ticket

• spellers's picture
    9:30 Club ticket
    says (2011-04-08 20:46)

Meredith, today I got your Iron & Wine ticket for the 9:30 Club on Friday, April 22nd.  Check your work voicemail before the shutdown and call me.  I will buy another ticket for myself if there is an extra available.  So any other fans reading this, please let me know.  So I can join my co-worker at the show.  Thanks.  Please reward this selfless newbie fan who wants to attend his first I&W show EVER!!  Thyme to break my chewwy. 

spellers's picture
on (Apr 08, 2011)

Meredith, today I got your Iron & Wine ticket for the 9:30 Club on Friday, April 22nd.  Check your work voicemail before the shutdown and call me.  I will buy another ticket for myself if there is an extra available.  So any other fans reading this, please let me know.  So I can join my co-worker at the show.  Thanks.  Please reward this selfless newbie fan who wants to attend his first I&W show EVER!!  Thyme to break my chewwy. 

Forum category: 
bOOgnish80's picture

I may have an extra ticket to the D.C. show. I live in Philly, so I imagine the only way to get the ticket to you would be to mail it. Let me know if you're still interested. monkeyisland10[at]hotmail[dot]com.